Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tomorrow Stories Vol. 2

Here's how this works: I finish reading a comic collection, and I tell you about it, and I try not to go on too long.



I didn't like the second collection of this as much as I did the first. There are only two Jack B. Quick stories in it, and while they're both hilarious, there should be a lot more than two, and Moore completely runs out of steam with the First American. On the other hand, there's some very good guest artwork by Joyce Chin on a Cobweb episode, and seven further Greyshirt stories. Greyshirt's been MIA for a few years, and Darwyn Cooke's leaving The Spirit in a few months. Life's not fair. Recommended for Alan Moore fans; I don't see this appealing to people unfamiliar with his quirks.

(Originally posted August 14 2007 at hipsterdad's LJ.)

No comments: